Frequently Asked Questions
BOSCO™ general queries
BOSCO™ has been developed by a global team of data scientists, digital marketers and leading retail practitioners with decades of experience and knowledge. Using specialist data models and trusted third party data to create a statistical analysis of your digital marketing metrics and targets. The BOSCO™ team are specialists in the delivery of SaaS platforms and we understand what digital marketers want to know when it comes to their online performance and how they can grow online.
The BOSCO™ Index enables you to benchmark your digital marketing performance against your closest three online competitors using an Index score.
For more in-depth information on your performance and to connect all of your digital marketing channels, sign up for BOSCO Connect™ which provides access to the entire suite of features, from budget recommendations to organic and paid channel campaign analysis.
You are not required to sign up to access your Free BOSCO Index™, but we do highly recommend you do to receive regular updates and insights on how your index is performing. We don’t ask for the earth – just a few details such as your full name and email to get started. You will need to sign up for an account if you register for Connect, which will allow you to submit your own metrics into BOSCO™ for more accurate insights and recommendations.
BOSCO™ only requires a few details from you in order to get started. We only need your first name, work email and domain in terms of company data but if you choose to connect your actual data, this is when you will be asked for further details, which will enable you to get the best out of this service.
Connecting your data to BOSCO™
In order to use BOSCO™ Connect, you require a Google account, here’s how to set up an account.
- Go to the Google Account Sign In page
- Click Create Account
- Enter your name
- Click Use my current email address instead
- Enter your current email address
- Click next
- Verify your email address with the code sent to your existing email
- Click Verify
- Sign into Data Studio
- In the top left, click the Plus then select Data Source.
- Select the Analytics connector.
- If prompted to grant Data Studio access to your account, click Authorise.
- Select an account.
- Select a property.
- To connect to Universal Analytics (Web), select a view.
- In the upper right, click Connect.
- The data source fields panel appears.
- The data source is now connected to your data set.
In order to use BOSCO™ Connect, we require access to your Google Search Console account to get a better understanding of your SEO performance.
- Select which property you want to give access to.
- Click settings on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select Users and Permissions.
- Select Add User.
- Add the email: connect@AskBosco.io
In order to use BOSCO™ Connect we require access to your Google Ads data to better understand your marketing mix.
- Go to Tools and Settings.
- Go to Access and Security under Setup.
- Make sure you’re in Users.
- Press the Blue add symbol.
- Add the email: connect@AskBosco.io
- Select Read Only privileges.
- Send Invitation.
In order to use BOSCO™ Connect, we require access to your Facebook Ads to get a better understanding of your marketing mix.
- Log into Facebook Business Manager: https://business.facebook.com/
- Visit Business Setting
- Select Partners from the Users menu on the left-hand side of the screen
- Select +Add
- Then Select “Give a partner access to your assets”
- Enter our FB business ID: 947369115638421
- Add us to all relevant assets.
- Page, Ad Account and Pixel.
- Please provide us with Admin Access.
- Save changes.
In order to use BOSCO™ Connect we require access to your Bing Ads to get a better understanding of your marketing mix.
- Select Tools from the global menu
- Select Account Access from the dropdown menu
- Click User Management from the main menu
- Click Invite user from the User Management page
- Add connect@AskBosco.io
- Click send
How to find your Bing Ads ID
This is how you can find your Bing Ads ID. It should be 10 characters long.